- DMCP Application Kit
- DMCP Payment Form
- List of Current DMCPs by last name »
- Publication Order Form »
Obtaining your DMCP Certification
- Submit your application form by date due. You must have a minimum of three years experience in destination management OR a bachelor's degree in a hospitality-related major from an accredited university; current employment in the hospitality industry; and responsibility and accountability for the successful completion of destination management programs.
- You will need several hours to complete this application. Click here for an outline of the information required on the application. You must have at least 90 points out of 170 to qualify to take the DMCP exam. This application form must be submitted to ADMEI by the application deadline. Applications MUST be submitted electronically. You will receive the application in Acrobat format; you will need the full Acrobat program to complete and save. You can submit by attaching the completed application to your email to ADMEI.
- ADMEI will review your application and determine if you have enough points to qualify to sit for the exam. You will be notified of the decision, and may be asked to submit additional documentation to support your points.
- If you do not agree with the final determination of your points, you may file an appeal for reconsideration. (Hint: making sure that ALL your activities are included on your initial application will hopefully help you avoid this step.)
- Once you are approved to sit for the exam, you must then submit the form with payment for the exam date you select.
- Questions are based on Best Practices in Destination Management and the CIC Manual 8th edition. You are strongly urged to buy both of these books. Click here for more information.
Please do take the time to read the information below. If you still have questions, either email us at email@example.com OR call us at 937.586.3727.
Member Application - $200
Member Registration - $400
Non-member Application - $300
Non-member Registration - $500
Note: IF your company is an ADME member, you qualify for the member fee.
Learn about Attaining Your DMCP at our FREE webinar
This webinar may be scheduled at your convenience. Contact ADMEI for more information.