2013 Achievement Awards
Congratulations to Our 2013 Achievement Award Winners!
Take time to congratulate this year’s Achievement Award Winners. The winners were announced at the Awards Event on Saturday, 9 February 2013 at The Sheraton Centre, Montreal.
Recognition Award winners are listed below.
Click on the link to see the storyboard for each winning event..
Best Creative Events -Best Recreational Activity
Best Creative Events - Corporate Social Responsibility
Best Creative Events - Best Public Event
Best Creative Events - Best Teambuilding Activity
Best Creative Events - Best Tour Program
Best Logistics – Transportation
Best Innovative Events - Best Innovative Events under $50,000
Best Innovative Events - Best Destination Marketing
Best Innovative Events - Best Innovative Events $50,000 - $100,000
Best Innovative Events - Best Innovative Events $100,001 - $200,000
Best Innovative Events - Best Innovative Events $200,000 and above
Best Creative Events - Best Overall Program
ADMEI is pleased to announce the following winners of the 2013 Recognition Awards:
Destination Management Rising Star
- Sarah Hines, DMCP, Accent on Indianapolis, a DMC Network Company, Indianapolis, IN
Destination Management Professional of the Year
- Padraic Gilligan, DMCP, Ovation Global, Dublin, Ireland
Lifetime Achievement Awards
This new category recognizes individuals who have made significant contributions to the DMC profession, their company, communities and the hospitality industry throughout their career. This year ADMEI bestowed this prestigious award upon the following individuals:
- Fabienne Hanks, DMCP, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, 360 Destination Group, CA
- Ilene Reinhart, DMCP, CMP, retired from ACCESS Destination Management Services, Long Beach, CA
- Anthony Napoli, DMCP, CMP, President, Briggs, Inc., a DMC Network Company, New York, NY
- Sam Thompson, CEO, metroConnections, Minneapolis, MN
Association of Destination Management Executives International
The 2012 ADME Achievement Award Winners are here.