Why select an Accredited Destination Management Company (ADMC)?
ADME's Destination Management Company Accreditation program elevates professional standards and designate firms that demonstrate advanced knowledge and experience essential to the practice of destination management. The Accredited Destination Management Company (ADMC) designation assists the meeting planning community by identifying and qualifying standards and criteria that are indicative of the highest quality destination management service providers. This program recognizes DMCs that meet and adhere to these standards.
- Identifies the practices that are indicative of quality DMC services;
- Assesses the procedures and practices of individual DMCs;
- Formally recognizes those DMCs that meet the requirements set forth by the ADMC Commission;
- Improves the quality and effectiveness of services provided to the meeting planning community; and
- Encourages quality service to clients by DMCs
How do I find an ADMC?
You can find Accredited Destination Management Companies when you search the ADME Member Directory. You can search just for ADMCs in a particular location.
You can also click here for a complete list of Accredited Destination Management Companies.